Africayogajourney website won't migrate

I have recently tried to migrate my website africayoga journey.co.za from my old cpanel to the new one. I have encountered many many problems and my website is still not live.
First problem: after backing up my site via zyro I followed all your instructions and created a new account after deleting my old one. Only to be told I can not register my website africayogajourney as the site already exists.

So, in order to move my site across I created a new website name africaacroyoga in the hopes that I can change its name back to africayogajourney and get my site up and running again as there is a lot of business I am loosing with this downtime and all my business parafonlia point to this site.

So I have restored my original site via zero to this Africaacroyoga and need to make it africayogajourney again with my registered domain name africayogajourney.co.za how do I do this?

Thank you,
Lois Symons

You have to remove your old site on your old account, then create it over at your new account. If it still “already exists” then there might me someone that have already claimed that website name, could you please tell me what your website name is? the one you tried to register on the new cpanel

Thank you for your response.

I have removed it from the old site.it gave me a confirmation to say it was deleted.

I tried to create it as a new account and the error message kept re appearing.

No one has claimed it . I have registered the domain name. It is www.africayogajourney.co.za

No I was not able to put my website on the new cpanel as it would not accept my website name. I created a new account called africaacroyoga and restored my website on that which I now need to convert to my africayogajourney name. Please can you help with this?

Thank you again for the help

Your domain is still pointing to the old website. There are some issues with 000webhost network; this might slow down the propagation of your new settings. Please try again later.

We are sorry for inconvenience :sweat:

@LoisSymons You can’t use old panel zyro on the new panel.
If you want to use then it will work as a static website.

I suggest use zyro available on the new panel.

I also see you’ve parked your domain successfully on the new panel and is working fine.
But due to downtime it’s presently not working, just try after some time.

http://puu.sh/vOAzg/970e317a38.jpg

Great to see your site working!

Any more issues do open a new thread!

Happy site building!