An other time server over sleeping

a staff fix the 3hours sleeping but now the server is up but its stilll say sleeping when i go to the site https://tibalou.000webhostapp.com/ … and i have a question i bought the hostinger web hosting accidently because i want the prenium on 000webhost and I remember when i bought it it was saying 30day riskfree so i can have my money back???

finally i just reset my serveur but its alway say tthat : 404 Not Found

nginx, it’s was saying the samething and sometime it’s was saying server is sleeping before the reset

Hi @xav!

i bought the hostinger web hosting accidently because i want the prenium on 000webhost

Since you have bought the paid plan please contact Hostinger Support and ask them to migrate your data to the new servers. After that you’ll manage to login to the new cPanel:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Regarding over sleeping

Ok but they dont awnser to my ticket

I chated with the hostinger staff and they will refound me thanks to the help but for over sleeping?

Are you going to continue with premium?
If you use premium you no longer use 000webhost - you would use Hostinger where there are no limits and no sleeping.
If you cancel premium and return to 000webhost your site will face 1 hour sleep time per day and sometimes it may oversleep until developers implement a fix.

i will rebuy the prenium until they refound me xD and yeah the 000 server is actually over sleeping help please and i found the bug of my problem with hostinger its my games hoster i will change it at the end of the week so i will use 000web until i changed the game host

A post was merged into an existing topic: Regarding over sleeping