Angelica's Experiments

I’m trying to learn all about this website malarkey but I’m getting different stories: From people who say it works fine to people who complain of all the pop up adverts and ‘viruses’… Well I didn’t put any popups or viruses on there and I don’t see any…
However I did notice since this morning none of my downloads work from my downloads page but the same link works fine from my youtube…

So if you can spare a moment… what’s the story when you visit my site? :confused:

Thanks for the votes. I think I fixed the pop up adverts now by adding following lines to my .htaccess file:

php_value auto_prepend_file none
php_value auto_append_file none

My next thing is that people just don’t like it at all. (No doubt cuz I revamped an old frameset site of mine form last century) I have been out of the loop for 13 years…

What I need is a way to make independent chapters that can be plugged into a main site or used independently. I wonder if anyone knows of a good example how others do it?

I got nothing on top of my head for this Angelica. But it has been a month now since this issue. Have you found a way yet?

I know… I would love to spend more time on it, but there are so many other things I want to learn and now I moved onto 3D animation with Blender… maybe I get back to it one day, but it’s too much for one girl on her own.

I’m assuming you play Runescape?
I used to play that game, then EOC came out and now it sucks.

Yes you are right. I did give EoC a fair trial.
Even long before that, I had big arguments with ■■■■■■■ forum mods about how Jagex was nerfing all the sporting competitive aspects out of their game.

It became just a question of grinding for levels and having lots of GP. That is why they ended up with all those bots and everybody rigging the mini-games to maximize xp rather than as a team event.

I blame lead designer Mark Ogilvie who is a clueless twit when it comes to making a game worth playing… and all his other ideas are pretty naff too :mad:

My favourite used to be barrows (pre-eoc). God wars… and soul wars with ice barrage was so fun… I’m sad it’s all changed so much and doesn’t even resemble the original game that people loved. I understand they made all these changes to try capture some of the WOW crowd, but it was never going to work and hasn’t. FAIL.

Seems fine on chrome + firefox windows 8, 1600x900 SR.
I would say its a little messy though with all iframe’s that was my only issue.