Application Error- Need Help

Hello. I recently got an email stating that I had used 100% of my disk storage :(. Due to this, when I load my site, I get an application error. I cannot go to the dashboard to delete plugins (so I could save storage), so I used the file manager and deleted 4 unnecessary plugins. However, I still get the application error upon loading my website. Any fixes? Also, any tips on how to save disk storage? Those are extremely needed right now… Thanks!

Hello. I exceeded my disk storage and I thought to myself, “I know you could pay monthly to upgrade to premium, but is there any way to just pay one purchase for more disk space?” Can you? And also, does anyone have any tips I could use on how to save storage? I could really use those right now. I have deleted unnecessary plugins, removed unused pictures, optimized files, and more- anything else to do? Thanks!

I know you could pay monthly to upgrade to premium, but is there any way to just pay one purchase for more disk space?

Unfortunately no.

And also, does anyone have any tips I could use on how to save storage?

Don’t use many plugins. Don’t upload many files. For images use CNDs and include the image link in your posts instead of actually uploading the image to your site.

Also your website was throwing Error 500 because your .htaccess was corrupted. Don’t use cache plugins. Don’t use iThemes security. They will only overload your site for nothing on free plans.

OK, thanks for your advice!