Archived Site, i want restore it

Hi, im the owner of http://gabrieldotablet.000webhostapp.com/ and my site are archived, i want to unarchive, i take look at some posts and see a moderator recovering the site for the users, so i want too, pls.

That website was unfortunately deleted for inactivity hence why it does not appear within your control panel feel free to create a new website and keep regular backups as we do not keep any, as this is user responsibility.

Please unarchive my site omniglo.000webhostapp.com or tell me the email id i used to host it as ive forgot it. So that i can unarchive it from cpanel thanks.

As far as my checks reveal it has been deleted for inactivity hence why the account no longer exists and the website data cannot be accessed via our backend.

Feel free to make a new account, new application and park the domain again and take regular backups please.
If you have any issues parking the domain let me know and I’ll contact a developer but be aware the timescale for domain issues is a few months currently so it is easier using alternative free or paid hosting.

1 Like