Atlasortho

hi,

my site: http://atlasortho.000webhostapp.com has been shut down. Is there any way to get it reinstated? The original message I got was that I needed to verify identity or there was a hosting violation. But, there was no other detail. I submitted proof of identity to the email address in the original notice, but got no reply.

If there was a TOS violation, I was never notified of the infraction. It was not my intention to host anything illegal or misuse the service. I’ll be happy to comply with whatever changes or proof of identity are required.

You may PM me or contact me offline at the email address associated with the site above.

Thanks.

It was deleted on the 22nd of August after being suspended on the 14th of August.
We sent an email on the 14th to the registered email address detailing reasons and a 7 day grace period to appeal to restore the access.

Sadly there is no data available for this.

Sadly there is no data available for this

Not sure I understand this statement. are you saying there is no detail why the account was closed? Or that the data is now gone? or both?

Can the account be re-activated even if the data is lost?

Both, since it has been a while since the suspension there is no further data now it has been removed.
I can remove the suspension on the email sure thing- done.

thank you. i have gotten logged back in to the account. but, it won’t let me recreate the new site with the same name. Is there anything you can do to let me have access back to the original site? some of my materials are tied to urls at the original page.

Once a URL is deleted it is blacklisted, I can’t even get back my old URL sadly.

ok. thanks. looks like some find/replace in my immediate future :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 21 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.