Bad:c0de::13 for table

Bonjour,
je ne peux plus mettre à jour les tables de la base sous PhpMyAdmin
I can’t update tables of the database with PhpMyAdmin
exemple:
`#1142 - UPDATE command denied to user ‘id7448762_polars’@‘2a02:4780:bad:c0de::13’ for table ‘aut’

Je viens de voir dans la table db que je n’ai plus les privilèges Update Insert …

“Host”,“Db”,“User”,“Select_priv”,“Insert_priv”,“Update_priv”,“Delete_priv”,“Create_priv”,“Drop_priv”,“Grant_priv”,“References_priv”,“Index_priv”“Alter_priv”,“Create_tmp_table_priv”,“Lock_tables_priv”,“Create_view_priv”,“Show_view_priv”,“Create_routine_priv”,“Alter_routine_priv”,“Execute_priv”,“Event_priv”,“Trigger_priv”,“Delete_history_priv”
“%”,
“id7448762_polars”,“id7448762_polars”,“Y”,“N","N”,“Y”,“N”,“Y”,“N”,“N”,“N”,“N”,“N”,“N”,“N”,“N”,“N”,“N”,“N”,“N”,“N”,“N”

make sure you select your database in the top left first and you aren’t on the other two databases which may show in phpmyamdin

Yes I select the first database but my rights are disabled

We’ve recently started monitoring our user databases more carefully. As you may know, a single database can have the maximum size of 1GB and 150 tables. If this limit is reached - the database may no longer have extra data inserted into it.
We’re working on better communication for our users regarding these limits, therefore I’m sorry if you didn’t receive a notification regarding this!

@rapgru