Be Unique. Choose .XYZ!

BE UNIQUE. CHOOSE .XYZ!

Hello Everyone! :wave:

It’s great that you’ve decided to host your awesome website on 000webhost. We are so glad about that! By now, your site traffic is probably growing and you may be considering purchasing a domain name.

:sparkles: The Importance

A domain name is very important for your website. It’s the URL that visitors type in into the address bar in their browser. Typically, website URL’s are short so they are easy to type in and it’s easier for users to remember. If you have a longer URL, user’s may only visit your website once and never come back to it.

:sparkles: Long URL’s

If you have a 000webhost site, you will have a URL ending in .000webhostapp.com. This is a pretty long URL for your visitors to type into their browser. The best choice is to grab a new domain name that’s shorter and easier to remember.

:sparkles: Choosing a TLD

Wondering which TLD to use? Why not use .xyz? By choosing .xyz, you’ll have a wide variety of .xyz domain to choose from. If you’d want something like my-awesome-website.com and that’s taken, it is pretty likely that my-awesome-website.xyz would be available. This is because more .com domains have been registered, since they have been around for a very long time, longer than .xyz.

:sparkles: Making it stand out

Make your URL stand out. By choosing .xyz, you can still have a short domain and stand out too. It’s a very unique TLD and you can get it for a cheap price, rather than some .com domains.

:sparkles: Getting your .XYZ Domain

I’m convinced, how do I get my .xyz domain? There are many domain registrars to grab your .xyz domain name from. However, they all offer different prices. If you’re looking to get a .xyz domain for a very low price, choose Hostinger. Currently, you can grab your .xyz domain for 99 cents. This is very cheap compared to some other registrars.

:sparkles: Get Cheap Hosting

Ready to get the domain? Great! You’ll also want some great hosting to go along with it. Hostinger also offers cheap hosting to host your .xyz domain. Currently, you can get hosting starting at 79 cents! That’s 90% off! Hurry because it won’t be that cheap for long. This is a Cyber Monday deal only. After that, prices will resume to around $2. Ready to get your domain and hosting? Use the links below to visit Hostinger and get started!

:tada: Get Started Now!

Join Hostinger and get your .xyz domain and cheap hosting!

Don’t have a 000webhost website yet? Start one below!