Can not send / recieve emails - gmail

Hello,
Since 2010 I am 000webhost user. I have domain attached to your server.
On 4th of December sending and receiving mail via my Google Apps account associated with my domain nonegrupa.com has stopped working. I can not access my 000webhost profie becouse i forgot my password. I can not reset it because I would not be able to recieve email with reset confirmation (due to the problem above).
I just found an email from 000webhost stuff that from 1st of May you changed control panel. Is my problem somehow conected to this issue? Has DNS changed? Should I update 000webhost nameservers in my domain dns?
How can I access my 000webhost profile?

Due to spammers abusing our network, we have disabled the mail() function. We’ll enable it again very soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Hexa.

When will you re-enable it?

I now have an issue that because you turned the email function off one of my accounts received a bounce back email stating account closed notification and now when I try to log in it does not recognise my account to send me authorisation emails or anything.

This now means that I can never access that account and the data that is held on it.

What will 000webhost do to resolve this and why was there no advance warning so that users could temporarily change nameservers?

1 Like