Cannot access File manager & get message 'This site can’t be reached' when trying to access my page

Hi,

My website is unavailable and I cannot access it through file manager or the address itself (thefishlab.com). The domain has not expired. I can login to my account and 000webhost shows status as running.
I’m new to this and have no idea what could be the issue, hope someone can help!
Thanks in advance

Capture

Good day!

Your website is loading fine on my end. Please clear your browser cache, flush your DNS and try again. If the problem persists, please restart your machine and try again.

I have refreshed the FTP connection for your sites. You should have no issues when accessing File Manager as of now. :slight_smile:

Hi Teodor,

I have cleared the browser and DNS cache, restarted the machine but the problem persists. I also asked other people and they cannot access the page… Not sure how you can.
Would you have any other solutions in mind?

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Try alternative DNS from the tutorial section

As @Infinity suggested, this is likely a DNS issue. From what geographical area you and your people can’t access the site? Are you using a shared internet connection (all machines are connected via a router, a switch; they’re connected locally)>

We are in Australia, and unable to access both with shared connection or locally connected. A friend had a VPN connection to the UK and was able to open it.
But the main issue here is that the main target audience of our website (in Australia) is not being able to open it, I don’t want to fix it only for me.
In any case, I have tried the alternative DNS and flush and clear all browsing data and it is still not loading…