Cannot access file manager or files.000webhost

I have been unable to access the login screen for file manage on any browser for several days maybe more (haven’t looked in a few months)

When I try to enter the page I get error messages:
Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to files.000webhost.com. Cannot communicate securely with peer: no common encryption algorithm(s).

Error code: SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem.

(firefox)

or

Can’t connect securely to this page

This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening, try contacting the website’s owner.

on others.

I have tried multiple times, different times of day and both on my own site management area and the main files page. files.000.webhost.com just won’t access

Sounds like a proxy/connection/browser issue.
Try using a VPN like https://windscribe.com or simply wait it out.
Or alternative browser beforehand

As a browser alternative I just tried resetting my password and then trying to access it via FileZilla and it says:

Error: Connection timed out after 20 seconds of inactivity
Error: Could not connect to server

It would appear your computer firewall or antivirus or your Internet Provider is blocking your access to files.000webhost.com, instead it is pushing your computer from the lookup to their own service 81.130.111.239 is owned by BT Internet Chinnor, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Try using alternative DNS, disabling your firewall or ISP protection.

1 Like

Not sure if this link will apply to you - it depends on who your ISP is but I would think it would be BT unless you are using BT Antivirus of sorts.

http://preferences.webaddresshelp.bt.com/selfcare/preferences.cgi

This topic was automatically closed after 21 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.