Cannot access file manager

I can log into my account but, for the last 2 days, have not been able to access file manager to make changes.
Can this be fixed please?
Rog

Hello, what errors do you encounter while accessing File Manager? Also, what is your website name/address? :slight_smile:

Hi, website is rfraser3.000webhostapp.com
If using FTP via network location, it says a connection could not be established. If I try to use file manager via the account, it just says “The connection has timed out”
Cheers,
Rog

According to description, this is a FTP connections limit blockage. How many times a day did you access FTP? :thinking:

Hi @rfraser3

I’ve toggled your connection off and on and tried myself via File Manager and FileZilla, both working over my home connection and via Windscribe VPN.

Can you try again, still failing that try restarting your router or using a free proxy or VPN and report back?

Hi, still not working. I used FTP via windows about 4 or 5 times last Friday morning - it should have been just once but the upload kept saying it could not access my website and stopped after only a few files (only small ones too).
Since then have not been able to upload my other files to complete my changes.

Hi @rfraser3

I’ve toggled your connection off and on and tried myself via File Manager and FileZilla, both working over my home connection and via Windscribe VPN.

Can you try again, still failing that try restarting your router or using a free proxy or VPN and report back?

Still no access and thanks for the hints. I think, as Teodor said above, that this is a FTP connections limit blockage so if this cannot be reset, I shall have to look for another website holder.

If you reboot your router and get a new dynamic IP address that would address there is no FTP connection IP blockage on our end and infact there will be a local issue present sadly.

OK I rebooted the router and have also tried access through a different network (so IP addresses would be different) and still have the same problem. I am now moving my site elsewhere. Thanks for the ideas though!
Regards