Cannot access my websites. When I login I get "An internal error occurred. Our developers have already been notified"

Staff note
Please do not create repeat topics regarding same issue.
Issue has been reported.
Please be patient

Cannot access my websites. When I login I get “An internal error occurred. Our developers have already been notified”

Everything I’ve read suggested turning off adblock. I’ve done this but still having the same issue. This is a website that have been hosted here for a year + and is still up and running.

Thanks,

Hey there,
What were you trying to do exactly?

It gives me that error as soon as I login. Then it shows me “nice, here is your website list” and there are no websites listed.

Alright, I’ll report that to the developers

[An internal error occurred. Our developers have already been notified.]

I constantly receive this message upon trying to login to the site, I can’t make a forum post as the confirmation email has yet to be received and I’ve checked everywhere. I’ve cleared my cookies tried different browsers and computers and nothing works.

I finally got a separate email to work for this forum account but I can’t do anything, I’ve tried waiting it out but I can’t get any work done.a

I get the same message and can’t do anything under build website and website manager
popups seem to be working fine

Thank You

Reported …

pinned #10

I am getting same message from long time and not able to do any development. Please update as I have to complete it really soon and early

Do not want to unnecessarily pile on, but I have the same issue and I too am working on a deadline. I have this issue on my iMac and my MacBook Pro. In both Safari and Chrome.

any updates please…still it is down

Should be resolved now?

unpinned #15