I am getting these issues

Response: 530 Login authentication failed
Error: Critical error: Could not connect to server

Any idea why it is so ?
Please let me know
thanks and regards
Chetana

Good day!

Please make sure you’re using the correct credentials. Username is your website name, password is your website password (not to be confounded with Account password).

If you don’t know your website password, set it up at cPanel > Manage website > Settings > General > Website password :slight_smile:

1 Like

The website password only I am using for the ftp. It’s still not working.
Plz guide
Thanks and regards
Chetana

What is website’s address?

It’s
minicarinventory2.000 webhost.com

I have refreshed the FTP connections for your site. Please try again.

If the issue persists, this can be caused either by wrong credentials, either by client misconfiguration or a firewall that’s blocking you. Please refer to this topic for more information:

Ok noted.

You have refreshed my ftp connection means ?
It will work now ?

It should work. I’ve tested it from my side and it does :slight_smile:

I’m not sure what client you’re using. Make sure the credentials are ok and FTP connection/security is set to “Plain FTP” or “Unsecured”

We also have a Filezilla tutorial here. I recommend checking it out :slight_smile:

I am using filezilla.

We’re you able to connect to my ftp ?

Yes. File Manager works perfectly, which means no FTP node is down. Which means your site accessible for FTP clients as well :slight_smile:

Ok fine.

I will check
Thanks.

1 Like

May i know why it was not working ?

Some internal timeouts. We had to refresh the availability of the connection.:slight_smile:

Normally this can be fixed manually from cPanel > Manage website > Settings > General > Repair website

Hi

Still i cannot connect the ftp

Still seems fine here please try a proxy or VPN?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 47 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.