Cannot log in to phpmyadmin

I’m having general problems with my database on mysql12.000webhost.com
Server38.
Is this error related to this problem to?

EDIT : i can access the site but it says database error.
I can access via phpmyadmin but i’m not very good with the database so i don’t know what to do in it :wink:

This is the error i get!

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Lost connection to MySQL server during query [2013]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

EDIT 2 : Just got this message on my admin page so i guess the problem goes away soon :smiley:

Server #38 is having MySQL problems
We apologize for the inconvenience, as the MySQL server #mysql11.000webhost.com is currently inaccessible. We suspect that the hardware might be the cause and we have dispatched an engineer to the datacenter to check it out. MySQL service should be available again in about 1 hour.

Please do not submit and tickets about this issue and do not increase our work load as we are fully dedicated in resolving this MySQL problem. We thank you for your patience and understanding.

I have tried deleting my database and re-creating it, even tried changing my password but get this message-

“Unable to change password for this MySQL user, please try to delete this database and create it again. (please notify our staff if you got this error)”

It used to work fine, I’m on server19.000webhost.com.

I have one database that works, but all the ones that I created recently I cannot log on phpmyadmin.

If I try to change the password, I get an error too.

Can you be more specific? Are you getting any error messages?

What mysql server are you based on?

I been having this problem since yesterday. I can’t able to login to the PHPMyAdmin (mysql1.000webhost.com). I had deleted, and recreated the servers quite a bit, and still getting this error:

#1045 - Access denied for user

My database is a3315105_banco, user a3315105_banco and password xxxxx. My server is mysql1.000webhost.com. I cannot login on my database using phpmyadmin on the control panel. Database is new, nothing inside… Everytime I tried to log in using phpmyadmin inside control panel, I get a message:

#1045 - Access denied for user ‘a3315105_banco’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES)

Never post your password on these forums.

Have you tried creating a second database and connecting that?

Yes, I tried to create another database. Phpmyadmin does not work either. If I delete this database and create it again, with another name or the same name. It does not work…

I cannot change the password for my mysql databases either. If I tried to do that, I get a message like this:

Unable to change password for this MySQL user, please try to delete this database and create it again. (please notify our staff if you got this error)

Of course, I tried to delete and create it again, but up to now, nothing works…

I was informed that this issue has been fixed for most server. Please report back after you try it out.

Thanks

Thank you very much! Now my databases work fine.

I really love 000WebHost. Good service, support and for free! Better than most paid hostings!

God save 000WebHost.com!

Adriano

Great to hear!
Thanks

I am still having the same issue with logging in the phpMyAdmin.

#1045 - Access denied for user ‘a2473523_jtrpka’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES)

My server is on: server13.000webhost.com
The mySQL server is on: mysql1.000webhost.com

Im having the same issue. My server is server10, and my sql host is mysql1.

If you are still having this error then you need to submit a support ticket in order to get it worked out. We cannot do anything on the forums to fix it.

Thread Closed.

I have the same problem
#1045 - Access denied for user ‘a9525911_usuario’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES)