Can't connect to FTP via filezilla or cp

Website domain is tbrpg.000webhostapp.com

I can’t connect via FTP through filezilla or files.000webhost.

On file zilla it accepts the username but stops when the password is submitted, however status.000webhost says that everything is fine so I’m not sure what’s going on.

Everything was working fine last night - this started happening when I woke up this morning.

Edit:

I’ve tried everything from this post: [TURORIAL] FTP/File Manager fixes

I’m still not able to connect, connection times out after password is sent.

Not sure what fixed it but its back to working now.

1 Like

glad, it’s now working.

We are sorry for not replying to your support request in time.

1 Like

I have the same issue. I have been trying to access the file manager via the website and FileZilla since Thursday May 24. FileZilla never seemed to connect for some reason, but I could always access through the website. Now I can’t do that either. The website file manager says my log in details are not correct.

I checked the forums on that day and it seemed like there was some maintenance or problem going on with the FTP as a thread had been pinned to the top of the forum. Now it’s gone, so I thought the FTP problems were resolved.

I did try some troubleshooting as suggested by the earlier post.

I flipped the FTP switch off, logging out, logging in, then flipping it on.
I changed the password, logged out, and tried logging in again with the new password, but couldn’t. The old password still worked.

Both attempts above resulted in a positive message with a green checkmark in the right corner of the browser window affirming the changes have been applied. I am not sure if there is a wait period for the changes to become effective.

Nonetheless, I still can’t access the file manager through the website. Any help when you have the time would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Website Name? :slight_smile:

1 Like

gohqt.000webhostapp.com

I tried all those steps in the article. I forgot to mention in my earlier post that I also pressed the repair button.

I checked the file manager again today, and it’s still not working. Also, my password was not changed even though I got the confirmation message yesterday.

I have the same problem with mmponies.000webhostapp.com
Since Saturday I’ve had the problem intermittently but leaving it for 5 minutes and trying again has worked (using Filezilla). But today I just keep getting 530 login authetication failed. Can’t get in via the file manager either.
I’ve followed all steps in the FTP tutorial. Still can’t get in. Website status is “running”.

Fixed for both :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @ckhawand working fine now :slight_smile:

1 Like