Can't create new website while one is inactive

Hi,
I currently have two websites registered on my free account and one of them is “Cancelled for Inactivity” and that’s fine, but I can’t create new one while this one is “out of order”. Could you help me with that? Who should I contact to definitely delete inactive website?

I would really apreceate your help!

Can you list your domains/addresses please? :slight_smile:

Also confirm if you are on the old panel;

If you are on the old panel - you cannot create any accounts anymore.

Solution is to visit www.000webhost.com and create a new account using a new email address and you will be able to freely create sites again.

My domains:

I’m on the old panel.

Is there any chance of switching old panel to new panel or deleting current account and registering new one using old email?

You can TRY migration but it won’t always work because all the accounts are being migrated slowly in portions so your account may already be in the queue eventually it will be moved over.

Follow the steps to the key; make sure you use the links provided and log out of 000webhost.com beforehand.

1. Login to your old panel
  2. Go to migration page and proceed move account details.
  3. You will be able to login to old panel and new panel at the same time (Email address must be the same)
  4. Backup files to your computer via FTP
  5. Backup database to your computer via PHPMYADMIN
  6. Create new website in new panel
  7. Upload files and databases to new website.
    – Use file manager in Upload files section, How to upload files to 000webhost?
    How to create a MySQL database on 000webhost.
    How to Import MySQL Database on 000webhost
  8. Use old domain for your new website (Set Web Address section)
  9. Additionally, recheck if your website had cronjobs, redirects, password protected folders, IP deny rules, hotlink protections and setup it on new panel if needed.
  10. Setup mail forwarders if you use custom domain. This tutorial should help you out
  11. Setup subdomains. Check previous section Major changes between two system
  12. If everything is working correctly, terminate your old account and enjoy the new panel!

Simply making a new account seems less hassle to me though.

Thank you for all your help in solving problem!