Can't get to file or database

Why can’t I get to my website files or database? When I open File Manager or Website List, I get “Jump to website” and if I click on that, I get “No websites were found”. I can open my website which means it is still there.

Screenshot please :slight_smile:

Not sure if I did this correctly!

@mglp Just scroll down and hit “Manage” and try to go to “File manager” and “Phpmyadmin”.

There is nothing when I scroll down. These “Manage” and “File manager” etc. only appear if there is a website

Seems you don’t have any website yet.
Hit “+”, to create website, then you’ll be able to access file manager and phpmyadmin.

1 Like

I do have a web site. I’ve been testing it for the past week. And, I can open it and use it. My problem is I can’t get to the files to make changes or to the database to make changes. You can try opening my web site: https://dbvalley.000webhostapp.com/Index.php

If I hit + as you said, it will allow me to create a new web site which will not connect me to my current web site files and database.

I can see your website list without any issue.
Can you refresh and then try again or try from other browser.

This is incredible. After hours and hours of searching, it now works after I did what you said. I closed my browser and reopened it and everything is working OK.
Many thanks for your help in solving this very frustrating matter.

1 Like

Let us know if you’ve any other issue :slight_smile: