Can't log in FTP or file manager

I am trying to connect FTP via filezila but get this error:
530 Login authentication failed
I am trying to connect file manager via:
https://files.000webhost.com/
but i get this error:
All my input information are correct, Even change my password again and again but it still doesn’t work.
Pleas help me, i have realy big test today counted on this website.
Thank you

I am having a similar issue but via windows, I got no option to log in, just this ftp folder error:

Windows cannot access the folder. Make sure you typed the file name correctly and that you have permissions to access the folder. Details:

But it doesnt list any details.

@loggyboy Please go to cPanel > Settings > General > Fix file permissions, and try again.

Sadly that didn’t work - I cant see it being related to my setting as I get no option to log in to the files.000webhost.com, so the site wouldnt know it was me logging in.
I have also tried using the ftp:www.[mywebpage].com which donest work either.

What username are you using
Try FileZilla or use the File Manager via 000webhost.com

I used the file manager, and it worked the way it should.

I have re-enabled the FTP service. Please try again.

@Maker4You You have two websites. The older one is inaccessible through File Manager. I think it is hosted on a maintained server.

Please be patient.

I’m not using any username as I dont get presented with an option to log in.
I can log in to the new Cpanel and access the file manager but want to upload lots of files so didnt want to have to do this one by one.
I cannot install 3rd party software on my work machine, hence wanting to use the windows exporter ftp option.

I can log in to the new Cpanel and access the file manager but want to upload lots of files so didnt want to have to do this one by one.

You can archive your files in ZIP format, upload the archive through File Manager, then right click on it > Extract :wink: