Can't login to new cpanel

I can’t seem to log in to the new cpanel :expressionless:

Is it working now?
:slight_smile:

Nope :expressionless:

Have you ever managed to login to the control panel properly and is your website online if you have one?

Yes and Yes… :expressionless:

This just happened the same time File Manager got down,
But now I can access the File Manager but not the CPanel.

Quite odd, do you know what server you are on?
What is your domain?

Server no… because there is nothing in the new cpanel…?
As for my domain I attach it to freenom domain but I can still access and edit it via File Manager.

Can you load this link at all?

https://www.000webhost.com/members/website/yourusername

Replace yourusername with your one i.e. my website is https://james.000webhostapp.com/ so my username is james

I tried that also
https://www.000webhost.com/members/website/username/stats

/database

everything

I can also open your website.

Silly suggestion BUT have you tried a proxy or VPN or used another Internet connection?

I highly doubt you are blocked from just that part of the system since others are having similar issues.

I tried a browser based proxy sadly it didn’t work out.

As for VPN I’m trying to find a free one but can’t seems to find some luck.

For another internet connection I’ll try a prepaid one maybe later.

So can you register another account or access the login page to try another account?

username: 000webhost@zain.site
password: test1234

If you can then I’d assume it is related to the server your own account is on.

What is your website out of interest?

I tried registering again still same problem, this account also encountered the same problem.

So in conclusion this isn’t a problem with my account, probably with my ISP or the server?

A good free VPN site is: freevpnnetwork.com
Its what I use all the time. This may seem unnecessary but whats your internet provider?

It’s a local internet with cable connection. It’s really crappy which is why it’s not worth mentioning.

I’d try that VPN.

Okay so your new account registered doesn’t load either? I’d say it may be a local issue then.

username: 000webhost@zain.site
password: test1234

Is a real account and works fine for me.

Are you able to change your DNS servers?

[code]DNS settings are specified in the TCP/IP Properties window for the selected network connection.

Example: Changing DNS server settings on Windows 7

Go to the Control Panel.
Click Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > Change adapter settings.
Select the connection for which you want to configure Google Public DNS. For example:

To change the settings for an Ethernet connection, right-click Local Area Connection > Properties.
To change the settings for a wireless connection, right-click Wireless Network Connection > Properties.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Select the Networking tab. Under This connection uses the following items, select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) or Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) and then click Properties.
Click Advanced and select the DNS tab. If there are any DNS server IP addresses listed there, write them down for future reference, and remove them from this window.
Click OK.
Select Use the following DNS server addresses. If there are any IP addresses listed in the Preferred DNS server or Alternate DNS server, write them down for future reference.
Replace those addresses with the IP addresses of the Google DNS servers:

For IPv4: 8.8.8.8 and/or 8.8.4.4.[/code]