Cant login to new Panel. Still see old Panel!

Hi Folks! Please help…

Ive tried to migrate my page to new panel. Did all recommended steps but now I cant see new Panel.
Can login using new auth mechanism, but once it passes then Im being redirected to same page when Im using OLD panel…

Ive tried to go via https://members.000webhost.com/panel/move but it says:
You already have an account in the new panel!

Ive used same e-email as user name. Also same password. Tried to change password to different (between OLD and NEW) but didnt help…

Ive stuck. Desperately looking for any help / tips !

You need to delete your old panel account according to @Infinity, but you should wait until he advises

OK I did that as discussed here:

An now Im able to log in to new Panel - thanks!

Will try to restore my page and re-park domains - will let you know if works…

2 Likes

Great to hear sorry for any confusion regarding the migration it wasn’t clear at the start you had to delete your site and profile for access to the new panel to take effect.

Indeed it was confusing… Guide said I can use both OLD and NEW panels same time and remove OLD when NEW is fully tested…

Anyway, glad it works now.
Thanks posting solution !

1 Like

@Maciey What is your domain name?? Have you parked it?? Is your issues solved?

Original email/correspondence was wrong you cannot login to both accounts at the same time as far as I have encountered.

Backup the old sites, move account details link which reserves your domains to your email, delete the old sites, delete the profile, login to 000webhost.com, the new panel appears, set your domains and upload your backups.