Can't park domain

I used 000webhost for my hostinger one year or so ago, now I need to update my website and I had trouble getting into my account. It didn’t seem to exist anymore. I registered again with the same email, added the website again and tried to park my domain.

When trying to park the domain I get an error telling me the domain is already in use, which makes sense as I can still see my old content on the website.

My 000webhostAPP name is : tattookly
The domain I am trying to park is tattooly.be

Schermafbeelding 2020-02-22 om 00.57.01

1 Like

I passed to developers to unpark I have no ETA, roughly about a month for issues like this to be resolved

@DennisN if you look through your old emails and if you can find me the 000WEBHOSTAPP URL that was linked previously and now been deleted this MAY speed up the process as I can try to unpark that myself without needing a developer.

That would be great,

The old URL is tattooly.000webhostapp.com

Kind regards

Sadly I still can’t manage to do anything from my side, it seems that URL is too old for me to find the correct ID to unlink it, a developer will have to dive in :frowning:

Okay, thank you for trying.

Looking forward to the resolution of this issue.

Kind regards

1 Like

Any news concerning this issue?
It seems like the old website tattooly.000webhostapp.com is already sleeping now, but I still can’t point my new website https://tattookly.000webhostapp.com to tattooly.be.

I’m still getting the “specified host already exists” error when trying to do so.

Kind regards

Sadly just need to wait for developers to resolve it as we cannot solve it from our end.
They are very busy and sadly carry out tasks when they’ve free time, the free platform is not priority unfortunately.

Would likely be faster to host with alternative free hosting.

Okay, thank you for your quick reply!

Kind regards

This topic was automatically closed after 38 days. New replies are no longer allowed.