Cant point 000webhost in my dns

Hi Guys

I’ve configured my dns as follows:

nervertheless, every time I try to point the domain in 000webhost I receive an error “shalomguatemala_org must be point to iglesiashalomgt_000webhostapp_com”

I don’t know what else to do

could you help me out?
best regards

You have to add two cname records.

1. Hostname - @
    address - your000webhostapp url

2. Hostname - www
    address - your000webhostapp url

thank you for your help, I just did it

I’ll wait for dns propagation and try again later

Hi,

I think I’ve waited enough but I’m still getting the same error, the only way I can make this work is by parking the domain but I’d really like to just point it…

What could be happening?

shalomguatemala.org doesn’t appear to be pointing via CNAME or nameservers to 000webhost, please screenshot registrar configuration pages.

than you, this is the screenshot of my host records

oh, you mean Registrar Lock is ON

I just disabled it! I should wait again right?

Hey it is now successfully pointed here. Try clearing your browser’s cache or use a different browser.

already cleared up cache , tried different browser but in 000webhost I cant point it , it keeps on telling me, CNAME should be pointed to bla bl abla

this is what Im getting

Hi @jaguergo!

Domain shalomguatemala.org does not appear to have CNAME records linked to your 000webhostapp address. Please contact your domain registrar and kindly ask them to add two CNAME records like this:

@ -> iglesiashalomgt.000webhostapp.com
www -> iglesiashalomgt.000webhostapp.com

After operation is completed, please wait 2 hours and try pointing your domain to 000webhost again.

1 Like

thank you, thats how I have it but I don’t know why its not working but it seems its linked to webhost see this:

In your custom panel, go to Set web address section, then hit Add domain>Point domain.

Your domain still does not appear to have CNAME records pointing to the 000webhosapp address: http://who.is/dns/shalomguatemala.org

Please make sure no other CNAME record exists in your DNS zone editor except the ones linking to 000webhostapp.

1 Like