Can't point my domain correctly

Yes thanks Andrius I will try it !

Now I am not able to log on new Panel ??? when I did park my domain and ask for link that ask me to log with the email I use on hold panel and I I have change my email for that one ! now when I try to log on panel I am always redirect on old panel how can I fix it now ??
thanks !!

Login links are:

Login to old panel
Login to new panel

I log on old panel both links bcz I use same address email by mistake I have changed my email on new panel by the same I use with old panel now with both links I log on old panel !! Can you change my email on new panel for the one I have registered plz ?

Make sure you are fully logged out before trying the old panel link?

Yes I am James !! Could you just my email with the I used to create the account !??? Plz!

What error are you seeing issue are you having sorry?

I can only log on old panel where I have an other website! And when I try to log on new panel to manage my other website I am not able to connect on new panel bcz I have changed the email for the same one I use on old panel now I canā€™t like g in new ! And I canā€™t change any email by my self now on hold panel or on new panel bcz I canā€™t log on new !!! It is why I ask you to put the email I used to create the new account ?? Thanks James !

Okay I still am struggling to understand this I could be over tired so Iā€™ll try to listen once more :eyes:

You login to the old panel and what is displayed? Can you access/manage your site?

You login to the new panel and what is displayed? Can you access/manage your site?

Sorry any screenshots would possibly benefit my understanding of it.

Ok i have 2 website one on the old site Panel and one on news site panel! When I have created the new account I used an other email that I used on old but did change it and both I use the same email address and now whatever I do I am not able to log on new site panel . I am only able to log on old panel and yes I can acced to panel and manage the site that is active there . And I can see my old other website that have move on new panel but this one is not manageable bcz it blocked for inactivity it is why I move this one on new panel ! I hope you can understand ( sorry for my poor English )

Does https://www.000webhost.com/password-reset/user work for you?

Yes I but I think I only can change password ??

I changed my password but that change nothing ??? Can you change my email User ID on new panel plz??? Just put the that I used when created it ??

I parked my anis.com.np and its always stuck on ā€œwaiting for nameserversā€. I have put my nameservers correctly in my domain.
primary name server : ns01.000webhost.com
secondary name server : ns02.000webhost.com

What is going on?

Is that someone can change my email only the one I use to log on new panel PLZ ? (Plz just change it for the one I used when I setup the account) bcz now I CANT Log on new panel to manage my website !! I have changed my email for the I use to log on old account and now anywhere I try to log on ( both links you give me new and old ) I always log on old panel only ! Thanks !!!