Certificado de pagina

El certificado de mi pagina web no es valido como podria resolver este problema no puedo acceder a mi pagina tengo que irme a avanzado y aceptar conexion a sitio no seguro. Por favor cualquier comentario servira de antemano muchas gracias.

Eso pasa cuando uno quiere ingresar al sitio web.

Hello,

SSL is only supported on 000webhostapp.com domains. If you’re using a custom domain, you’ll need to use a service such as CloudFlare to get an SSL certificate. Hope that helps! :slight_smile:

Thank you for your suggestions but that´s not the case I have other pages here on 000webhosting(free domain, free webhosting) with custom domins and I don´t have that issue. thank you anyways for helping me

Good day!

What other pages you have on which you do not experience the issue? (please paste the full URL if you can)

I will echo what @austin suggested.
I checked /PHOTOMANCIA.ML and it appears you’ve got CloudFlare setup so did you do this based on his reply or did you already have CloudFlare?
Only 000webhostapp domains are covered by our free SSL/HTTPS
Custom/parked domains require CloudFlare to function with SSL/HTTPS

/PHOTOMANCIA.ML is loading fine with no errors on any pages for me, if you are getting any errors still can you check your device date and time and if that is correct then screenshot and copy the pages onto this post so we can check again?

I changed to Cloudflare. thank you for the suggestions I knew that´s going to work but I didn’t want to change if for example in my personal webpage www.cmolina.ml it works without any issues. Thank you anyways for your help and assistance.