Change upload limit

Hello,

I’m trying to make a site where visitors can post images,but an image of 5,05MB gives an error, i think the upload limit is 5MB,is it possible to change the limit? I use a free version of 000webhost.com.
I used the following script in a htaccess file:

RewriteBase /

php_value upload_max_filesize 7M
php_value post_max_size 7M
php_value max_execution_time 200
php_value max_input_time 200

but it doesn’t works. What did i wrong?
Can anyone help me?
Thanks

php limit upload_max_filesize is set to 2 MB on our servers, what means you can upload files up to 2 MB in size via your websites.

Also, we have a file size limit of 5MB when uploading files via the file manager in cPanel. Currently, This limit can not be increased anymore.

If you have bigger files to upload, you need to upload them using FTP, where no file size limits are applied (except for the account size limit).

You are also welcome to upgrade your account to premium, where you will be able to upload files up to 128 MB via PHP, and files of unlimited size via the cPanel and FTP and also unlimited disk space for your website! You can upgrade your account at http://www.000webhost.com/upgrade

Thank you for your help.

But i’m a beginner in this stuff,your answer does this mean that when i upgrade my account to premium,the visitors of my site can upload images of more than 2MB (php limit upload_max_filesize)via my website?

You are also welcome to upgrade your account to premium, where you will be able to upload files up to 128 MB via PHP, and files of unlimited size via the cPanel and FTP and also unlimited disk space for your website! You can upgrade your account at http://www.000webhost.com/upgrade

Yes, they can upload anything up to 128MB

Thank you for your help,

i have upgraded my account,but now i must update my domain nameservers,how can i do this?

You can do this with your domain registrar.

i maked my site with 000webhost.com,is000webhost.com my domain registrar?
I do’nt find in the control panel anything where i can do this.

You must own the domain to be able to change the nameservers.

I have no own domain, i think it’s just a free subdomain of 000webhost i have,but i think that i cannot modify this by myself.
But the problem is when i asked it at the helpdesk of 000webhost.com,they say:ask it at hosting24,when i asked it there they say:go to your domain registrar,now i think that 000webhost is my domain registrar,or am i wrong?

You can’t use free subdomains provided by 000webhost on paid hosting.