Circle of life template

Hello,

I am using the template called “Circle of life”. I changed the background of the header part (the red area) to an image at the start, but now i like to change it again with no success.

Can someone please direct me to how to change that background.

Thank you.
Avir

Hi @avir10!

1. Please lower your PHP version: 000webhost cPanel > Settings > General > Change PHP version > 5.6

2. Please go to _000webhost cPanel > Manage files > /public_html/.htaccess (create one if you have none) and append the following code to a new line:

php_value output_buffering on

Thank you much for your reply and help.

Followed your instructions but still can’t change the image. Just to be sure I am trying the right settings on the zyro editor, I am going to the main setting / Background and add an image there, right?

Thanks.
Avir

Please go to Zyro > Right click on background > Properties > then select your chosen color/image.

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Thank you but i’m sorry to say that this is what I did.

I just realize that the template is not the “Circle of life” it is a differant one. If this maters, then where can I see the name of that template?

But if not, then why it still don’t change?

by the way, this is the url http://www.dragonsbreathchili.com/

I am afraid there is no way to see the name of the template…

But if not, then why it still don’t change?

To change the background try going to Zyro > Settings > Background

As you can see, this is what I am doing. You can see a differant image is selected but still you can see the old one

Try to delete the image and then add it back… Not sure about this issue…

@sulliops Do you have any idea? :confused:

Tried it but not working.

You know, it is maybe not the background image, this image is only on the top page part,s o maybe this is not the right place to change is.
Please see attachment image.

Please see my site at dragonsbreathchili .com

Well first of all, for what you’re trying to accomplish, I would suggest turning off the repeat horizontally option in the background properties. Second, just to confirm, you are hitting apply? And then the image isn’t changing?

Turned off the repeat horizontally option and confirm the new image a few times by hitting apply. Not changing.

Is this a bug?

Hello guys, are you still with me on this?

Can you please upload the image you want to put in the background?
I will try to add it manually.