CloudFare. Suggestion to all whose site is down (domain owners only)

The first post in this thread says it can speed up the site and all that nonsense and so I decided to ask before I register for yet another service.

I am with BlueHost at the moment but I am just keeping up-to-date of what is happening here. These services were the best and I nearly joined their premium service until I found that it is not worth it.

Not sure why this thread was allowed on this forum; Does it belong to the same guys running these services? If cloudfare are competitors then they should not be allowed here at all IMHO.

CloudFlare is not a webhost like 000webhost, so I donā€™t see why they would be counted as competitors. It can work together with a site on 000webhost though, which puts less burden on 000webhostā€™s servers, so why would it not be appreciated by them?

First I donā€™t know what cloudfare does and second even if they are not competing with 000webhosts they are getting free publicity and like most free services, they donā€™t allow this. They are losing (000webhosts I mean) valuable revenues, Cloudfare could be paying here to advertise their product free or pro. They are also running a business like 000webhosts arenā€™t they?.

I was in the opinion that CloudFare was something like these people. It seems they are not and so I am out.

Dear Sir / Madam

Our website hitech.com.pk was hosted on 000webhost.com
( by our webdesigner ) since several years and was running v.good.
Today we try to open our site then 000webhost page is opened , and
our website is not opening .web site was developed by on of our employed
web designer who leave job 2 years back and now he is not in our contact.
Kindly Up our website and also issue us a new user name and password
so that we can upgrade / contents of our website also.

In this connection if you need any owner ship proof for website
we can provide you any document you required

ssrazahitech

thank your plan. but let us way more specific instructions

This is cool and all. I appreciate the tip and Iā€™ll be doing this. Butā€¦ why are so many sites down? I mean, hosting24 was down, even this forum at one point, and I havenā€™t been able to access my site for at least a whole day. Iā€™m not too stressed about it because itā€™s currently under construction and Iā€™m not missing out on anything important, but still. Was there an announcement and I just missed it? Because itā€™s a bit of an inconvenient time, as Iā€™m trying to delete a ton of now unnecessary files so I can upload the redesign.

can i use cloud-flare ssl on 000webhost

Iam not able to acces my website
please check fix this issue

What is your URL and do you get any error messages?

Just telling us: ā€œIam not able to acces my website please check fix this issueā€ doesnā€™t help anybody here to help you.

Good luck.

Thats an excellent post, Keep up the Good work Irastart

hey i am trying this right now i hope this will work
thanks webmaster