Cma archived site deleted

Hi,

When I logged into my account yesterday both of my sites had been archived. I was able to get one of them restored. However, the other one disappeared from my account while I was logged in. I didn’t delete it, it just disappeared.

When I go to the URL (http://countrymusicaxs.000webhostapp.com/) it says it is archived.

Any help to get this restored and showing up back in my account would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Hello,

Unfortunately website had been deleted due to archiving timeframe exceedment. Archived websites which are not restored after a certain timeframe are vulnerable to deletion; 000webhost system removes them automatically to preserve disk quota for other customers. We are sorry to conclude, we are unable to recover your deleted site :frowning:

Hi Sir,

Yesterday I was in the middle of purchasing hosting, I actually had a hosting package in my cart when my site disappeared from my account. Yesterday I had the option to upgrade and recover my site and now today it’s gone? This doesn’t make sense to me as I’ve seen other sites restored that have been archived longer than mine was. I just received an email about two weeks ago wanting me to upgrade to reactivate my site. I go into my account from the email I received to upgrade my account and now my site is gone?

I really wanted to be able to get a backup copy of it and was willing to purchase unlimited hosting in order to do so.

Thank you!

I’m creating a ticket with our developers. This is an edge case. Do you remember at what time you have attempted to restore the deleted site? Also what is your timezone?

Hi Sir,

It was yesterday evening. So, about 24 hours now.

My timezone is GMT/UTC - 7h.

Thank you so much for your help! :slight_smile:

Thanks, I’ve opened the ticket already. I can’t offer a straight ETA, it will be solved as soon as possible.

This topic was automatically closed after 37 days. New replies are no longer allowed.