I have looked through the forum, found people have the same issue, but no resolution fond, so here goes:
- My domain uses Cloudflare DNS.
- CNAME points to my-hosting .000webhostapp.com, as given by tutorial. The whole world, except for Pakistan and 000webhost sees this, the DNS records have propagated by now. (see screenshot).
- There is a grey cloud in Cloudflare, as it should.
- The page dipslayed under my domain says: There’s nothing here, yet. This domain is ready to be registered.
- The pages under my-hosting .000webhostapp .com work normally.
- 000webhostapp .com Page setup says it is waiting for nameservers.
- There is no A record, on the domain, but does there need to be one?
Anyway, it does not work. I have followed the tutorial and forum, nothing helps.Screenshots below. (Since this forum allows only one image in post for new users (real smart), I had to put three screenshots in one picture.