Comment utiliser Wordpress

Bonjour à tous,

Quand j’ai créé mon site, j’ai installé Wordpress, mais je ne sais pas comment l’utiliser, je n’ai pas compris ce que je devais faire pour créer des pages, donc j’ai opté pour un modèle. Je trouve cela dommage, car je ne peux pas bénéficier des plugins. Merci de m’expliquer comment faire.

Hello everyone,

When I created my site, I installed Wordpress, but I do not know how to use it, I did not understand what I had to do to create pages, so I chose a template. I find it a shame, because I can not benefit from the plugins. Thank you for explaining to me how to do.

What do you want out of your website?

Je voulais le créer avec wordpress, car j’ai vu beaucoup de site fait avec wordpress, pas avec zyro. Mais je pense que je ne m’exprime pas bien, je ne maîtrise pas le langage des pros du développement de site.
Je me suis retrouvé nu comme un ver devant la première page de mon site, ne sachant que faire.

I wanted to create it with wordpress, because I saw a lot of site made with wordpress, not with zyro. But I think that I do not express myself well, I do not master the language of the pros of the development of site.
I found myself ■■■■■ like a worm in front of the first page of my site, not knowing what to do.

well depends what you want out of a site, I find WordPress to be simple and easy to use, other people prefer Zyro, all down to preference.
If you spend all your time building on Zyro though it isn’t as easy to move away to another hosting company where as WordPress is backup and upload and done basically.