Continually redirected to the actual website of "www.domain.com"

@Malae I see your “.ml” domain is loading fine with or without “www”.

But presently i see “Application 500 error”, plz check with your scripts.

Update:- I’ve corrected it for and your website is loading fine now.

But still there is “https” issue,
Go to your wordpress general settings and use “http” in both “site” and “wordpress” url.

Or if you want to use SSL(https) then use cloudflare.

Thank you for your reply. I had explained clearly that I had already changed the WordPress and Site URLs to http://www. They are still that way.

About half an hour ago, I was briefly able to enter the site by clicking on the temp-kora.000webcomapp.com URL and got the https error. I tried to use http and was immediately redirected to www.domain.com. Is that coming from 000webhos.com? Now both protocols and URLs only result in that redirected site.

I haam monitoring the site and the record shows that it was down for 3 hours with HTTP 500 error earlier and has been up and down again since 13:00 h UTC. Is there a specific problem with the server ?

You said "But presently I see “Application 500 error”, plz check with your scripts. Update:- I’ve corrected it for and your website is loading fine now. "
Which scripts are you suggesting should be checked? Please explain exactly what you did.

Issue was with “.htaccess” , i renamed it so that it should not work.
After doing this step your website started loading.

I can open my site by clicking on the link in the cPanel, but any further change of URL to another page, or trying to open with the normal site URL only opens www.domain.com. which is a domain registrar site!

I asked above why this is happening, but you did not reply. All my browsers’ caches were cleared.

What are you experiencing?

www.kora-music.ml and kora-music.ml loads fine

as does

www.littlebluewhale.tk and littlebluewhale.tk

@Infinity

The issue is exactly as I explained above. If I try to open any URL for my domain using either protocol, I am redirected to www.domain.com. This happens on my desktop with 6 different browsers, on laptop and Windows phone with Edge, and Android with various browsers. No change after flushing DNS and clearing caches.

The previous moderator said he had fixed the problem by deleting the .htaccess file and yes, the site could be opened yesterday by clicking in the webhostapp.com link on the cPanel, although, after selecting other pages, it still reverted to the domain.com page.

I see that there is a new .htaccess file in root with identical contents to that originally installed by the WP installation and presume that you placed it there. Today, since that file was installed, I cannot even open the site with the link on the cPanel. I have check the files in the WP directories and deleted the files in the hostinger-page-cache directory, but still the same problems. Are your entries in the .htaccess file and the plug-ins in the mu-plugins directory necessary and mandatory? They seem to be part of the problem.

@Malae Can you post screenshot of your issue?? so that we can help you with your issue.

First image with URL as entered.
Next image the redirected URL immediately after entering the above URL.

The same on several other browsers.
Also noticed that trying on IE 11, now crashes the browser.

@Malae Your website loads all fine.

It’s DNS issue.
use google DNS,

I had already set DNS, but have just tried the Google 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 and flushed DNS. Still only loads domain.com

I have no problems with other sites and other hosting.

@Malae Have your tried different browser??

Why do many moderators only read the last message?

As I said above also in answer to a question that I had already answered:
The issue is exactly as I explained above. If I try to open any URL for my domain using either protocol, I am redirected to www.domain.com. This happens on my desktop with 6 different browsers, on laptop and Windows phone with Edge, and Android with various browsers. No change after flushing DNS and clearing caches.

Hi @Malae!

The Name Servers are pointing correctly. The URL loads perfectly on both addresses.

The problem is on your side, or on your ISPs side. Please restart your router, clear your browser cache, reboot your PC and try again.

Also, remove the Google DNS. Use the one provided automatically by your ISP.

Have you modified anything on your PC like a hosts file or such?
Sounds like a local issue to yourself sorry

@NGiNX, @Infinity,

Thanks for your replies. The problem manifests at this end and I have already tried all suggestions and have only modified the host file a long time ago for running localhost. This is not the issue.

I have come to the conclusion that it is triggered by a combination of protocol problems caused by trying to run a site with HTTP, which is in effect a subdomain on a server using HTTPS. I note that it is intermittent and also is affected by the .htacess file contents especially the additional lines for caching and the mu plugins inserted by 000webhost. The site was most stable, when I deactivated the mu plugins and reverted to the normal WP .htaccess file contents.

There are certainly issues with the local ISP, which blocks major sites like Reddit and Vimeo and will throw up a local site, if you mistype a domain URL. To try and find exactly why the problems occur with this site installation and in particular where the www.domain.com comes from is interesting. Together with database problems and other issues, which I solved myself, I have wasted almost a week of my time, because of curiosity. However, I have no more time for this problem and will move the domain to other hosting.

I would hope if you replicate your script onto another hosting company that the same error will occur for you because it seems too much like a local issue since we all can use the website fine.

1 Like

I will let you know.

No more problems after moving!

Very odd… can’t understand why it would work on Hostinger and not 000webhost.

(Well it worked fine on 000webhost for me and the other users)