Correo modificado por 000webhost y ya no ingresan a CarlWayne@waynevirtuality.hostei.com

There was a migration to the new control panel a little while ago, could have been this.

The old panel doesn’t have any email features anymore I don’t think.

The quality of the attached images is too poor too small to the point that you fail to appreciate what you say only shapes and colors are seen but there are no details of text content opens the possibility that I could send then I will set up the Google servers for That the emails are redirected?

OLD PANEL- email no longer functions

NEW PANEL - you can forward emails or set MX record once you’ve parked a domain.

And the new extra panel available since when because until this moment I still continue with the bread the previous one the old one.

Available for a few months now, the old panel will eventually be shut down.

Best to make a new account using a new email and you’ll get the new panel else you can try to migrate…

1. Login to your old panel
  2. Go to migration page and proceed move account details.
  3. You will be able to login to old panel and new panel at the same time (Email address must be the same)
  4. Backup files to your computer via FTP
  5. Backup database to your computer via PHPMYADMIN
  6. Create new website in new panel
  7. Upload files and databases to new website.
    – Use file manager in Upload files section, How to upload files to 000webhost?
    How to create a MySQL database on 000webhost.
    How to Import MySQL Database on 000webhost
  8. Use old domain for your new website (Set Web Address section)
  9. Additionally, recheck if your website had cronjobs, redirects, password protected folders, IP deny rules, hotlink protections and setup it on new panel if needed.
  10. Setup mail forwarders if you use custom domain. This tutorial should help you out
  11. Setup subdomains. Check previous section Major changes between two system
  12. If everything is working correctly, terminate your old account and enjoy the new panel!

Haber, if you do the process you tell me, to open a new account that way I will continue to have http://waynevirtuality.hostei.com. The most likely thing I see is that I miss it. And that’s what I do not want to happen !!!
Well I can not receive mail, just send it. So to be so the mail space so I deflected the mails to my server in gmail, but now I do not pùedo and all that happened exactly from the 31 of cotubre of 2016 and until now give me a solution to overcome not being able to receive mail

Open a new account else attempt to migrate.

I remind you that my email is CarlWayne@waynevirtuality.hostei.com and do not enter the emails.
Will you be able to send me the info of my web to CarlWyneVelastegui@gmail.com, is a way that I happened to solve this problem unless they can open my mail CarlWayne@waynevirtuality.hostei.com

Will it be that if I do the migration to the new panel I will have the email service as before ?.

As far as I know all free old panel accounts no longer have email functions.

You’ll need to signup a new account at 000webhost.com and set it up again.

Else you can try to migrate your website over to the new panel - keeping the domain and then setting up email forwarding once you’ve migrated - if it works.

ok…!!
I will do it!!

1 Like

I was very pleased that there has been a support with people who know how to treat the client I would recommend recommending this website for payment method of my clients will be I can sell hostings of your organization ?.

I am from the city of Guayaquil in the Republic of Ecuador in South America and there are very few that sell Hosting most that observed lack good treatment and technical support to the client and in many ways I have had to give technical support to the client on systems that In truth I have not sold it would be nice to be able to have the opportunity to sell Hosting of Web Host to my clients and to know that they will have an excellent service of personalized technical support and with a friendly treatment like the one that until now noted that I received me.

Sell hostings?

Sorry I don’t understand your last message, my apologies.

You can get a free domain @ Freenom.com

I am indicating that I feel grateful for the good service that I am receiving with respect to the technical support and it has occurred to me to ask if there is the possibility of being able to sell hostings to my clients since in my city there are not mainly good companies that Den sale of that service and have a location in my province.

You could easily tell your clients/friends/family about the free hosting available here.
Also the premium verison of the hosting is available over here - http://Hosting24.com
I rate it much better than the free verison.

1 Like

ok…
I will tell them!!

How strange … it says that I already have a new cpanel … but only accede to it, is it that I am not putting the link well?

The new cpanel does not come out.
Only load the old cpanel.
Close everything, until the browser to open the new cpanel, but it does not open more than the old one

So what happens at https://members.000webhost.com/panel/move

You must click cPanel

Then visit the move link https://members.000webhost.com/panel/move by pasting it onto the cPanel URL at the top.