Create an account - invalid email address (résolu)

Hello.
I need to create a new account to separate two sites. At the same time I must also take the opportunity to make a small spelling correction on the name of the site.
I created the account artlaquesdeco. I went to the gmail address I defined. I found the validation message and I pressed the button to validate the email address and I got it

I know that the email address is valid since it receives many emails.

That message doesn’t imply that the email is invalid, rather that the verification failed. Reply with the email address which you are trying to verify, and someone will be along to manually verify it.

I sent an answer by email and they told me to answer an existing topic or to create one.

"Hello,

000webhost support is provided on community support forums. Search for more information regarding your issue. Create new topic explaining your concern when no similar topic was found in tutorials category. Thank you for using 000webhost services.

Check status page before submitting error report http://status.000webhost.com/"
apparently I have a problem connecting to the server since yesterday. I think it’s a report, but I do not know how to solve this connection problem.

Did you email moderator@000webhost.com

Either way provide the email you need to verify and we can fix it (here in the thread)

Thank you, the problem was solved during my absence and I was able to confirm my email again. My account is well created.

1 Like