Creating Contacts page with cpanel

Hi All,

I’ve created a contacts page with cpanel (screen shot below) but how do I make all the boxes so people can type in their details???

Also I’ve linked my email address to the send button but when clicked on, it opens in a new window and asks the person to choose an email program which takes them to their personal inbox to send an email from there.

Thanks!

@pleasehelp What is your 000webhostapp.com url??
Also could you plz explain bit more about your issue? like: What do you want to do with the message form?

Hi @akhilkumar332,

My website URL is -
lushecohome.000webhostapp.com

I would just like a contact page where people can put in their name, email, subject and message and press send for it to send to my gmail account. I no longer want the country drop down as that seems too hard to do.

I did some googling and in my File Manager under my public_html I created a contactpage.php folder with a form called mail.php
I’ve put the following code in it but it doesn’t work. Do you know what i’m doing wrong?

<?php $name = $_POST['name']; $email = $_POST['email']; $type = $_POST['type']; $message = $_POST['message']; $formcontent=" From: $name \n Phone: $phone \n Call Back: $call \n Website: $website \n Priority: $priority \n Type: $type \n Message: $message"; $recipient = "YOUREMAIL@HERE.COM"; $subject = "Contact Form"; $mailheader = "From: $email \r\n"; mail($recipient, $subject, $formcontent, $mailheader) or die("Error!"); echo "Thank You!" . " -" . " Return Home"; ?>
1 Like

@pleasehelp Let me check and fix it for you. :slight_smile: