Cron jobs no funcionan

Buenos dias a todo el mundo
estoy haciendo un nuevo proyecto y necesito que un Cron se ejecute cada 10 minutos al ejecutarlo en el navegador no hay ningun problema, incluso he recortado la funcion en un archivo php aparte que haga unicamente una insercion en en mysql, pero nada no hay forma es como si no lo ejecutase

he estado leyendo otros posts y veo que la configuracion la tengo bien, es decir el php esta en public_html y en el cuadro de escritura para configurar cron, solo pongo el nombre del archivo y la extension (xxx.php)

no se que puede fallar, sinceramente, alguien me puede echar un cable, gracias

un saludo

Hi @don_arfonzo !

1. Please recheck your script. It might contain query errors.

2. Please make sure you are setting up the cron job as in the picture (ignore 13579):

script rechecked, but still not working
and the folder is ok, script placed into public_html
dunno what is it

Please screenshot the CronJobs panel.

I have just checked your website. BOTs are not allowed on 000webhost. They are consuming a lot of bandwidth and resources. Especially those from api.telegram.org.

Please remove it, otherwise I will be forced to suspend your account.

only have 6 request in 1.5 months, deleted
aun asi, eso no cambia el hecho de que los trabajos cron no funcionan

Cron jobs do work. :wink:

I have set up some of them on my website as well.

ha empezado a funcionar hace unas horas, sin cambiar nada de código
¿es posible realizar el proyecto del bot con un plan de pago?

ha empezado a funcionar hace unas horas, sin cambiar nada de código

Then it was probably a temporary maintenance on the server, however the operators announced nothing about it…

¿es posible realizar el proyecto del bot con un plan de pago?

We block such sort of software because they are eating a lot of bandwidth and server resources. However once you buy the paid plan, Hostinger team will contact you and help you move your website to the paid-plans servers which do not have such limitations as they are better maintained and do not deal with the problems 000webhost does (spammers, hackers, abusers; most come here because it’s free service).

So yes, with a paid plan you can continue your BOT workout. You’ll also unlock more features :wink: