Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V

I know a funnier joke…

Alt+F4. (don’t try this at home kids)

:wink:

Personally, I’m always using X+C+V. Yes, I do know how to code (a bit), but no-one knows everything and it’s not always possible (given deadlines) to understand and then start code from scratch.

Rhy

Hehe,
It’s a bit of a lame joke, but one of those lame jokes you gotta chuckle at! :slight_smile:

That is a great way to put it.

I always use Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C then Ctrl+V, then finish the job with Ctrl+S.

Lol, that sums it up

That’s funny because I would use F5. :wink: but in this case Ctrl+s would be more likely.

That’s funny because I would use F5.

When working with a web browser, I prefer Ctrl+F5, as this forces the browser to ignore the cache and retrieve the content from the server.

I was talking more along the lines of Visual Studio 2010 Professional. As for the browser, it varies. For me its Shift+F5 (FF4).

You guys are hard core programmers! :smiley:

Proper hardcore, it because of the Ctrl+C & V enthusiasts like ourselves facebook exists (small crack at Mark Zuckerburg there).
I just wish Ctrl C & V existed when i was programming on a commodore 64 many years ago, would have saved me writing all that code down on paper, lol :stuck_out_tongue:

With only 64k to play with, couldn’t you just remember it? :smiley:

I probaly could have remembered it quicker than the amount of time it took to save it to a tape… those annoying screeches it made were driving me insane! :slight_smile:

Of course in the same way as having Einstein do your math homework and calling yourself a genius.

I know about 30 programming languages…

I still don’t get it.

lol, the best “Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V” programmer

I find that very hard to believe.
Anyway it means they steal/use code from other scripts by copying and pasting it.

Indeed, it’s all about the copying skill!

lol every body does ctrl+C CtRl+v to their web i tought

lol…you just know it without understand it :smiley:

first: real programmers use a mouse
second: the Yoda of the programmers use their minds to summon the right code
last: follow this link for an intellectual laugh.