Database down #9001

HI, im having this problem and ive seen on other post that the database coud be corrupted, but i’ve even created another databse and im getting the exact same problem, pease someone help me i’ve been having this issue for 4 days.

1 Like

Hello! What is the name of the site for which database is hosted?

There are a small number of users affected by a bad SQL node / possibly failed / no recovery.
Our advice would be currently to make a new database should you need to continue using your website and upload any backups you’ve taken previously.
000webhost do not keep any backups anywhere of any user files / user DB therefore we are unable to provide any assistance with this.
Users are urged to keep regular backups on our free hosting and any free hosting as you’d be crazy not to due to server failure / inactivity deletion etc.

the username of my website is familycotomovies and the url is: familycotomovies.000webhostapp.com

Nothing we can do apart from advise making a new database and importing any backed up data you’ve got as we do not keep backups, this issue started roughly 4-5 days ago now.

yeah i already tried making another database but im getting the same issue: eror code 500 in the console do you think there is something to fix this

1 Like

I can see you’ve created id17349364_main_database and it is working currently.

Yeah it’s working on phpmyadmin but when I try to acces it on the website I’m getting a error500 you can check it on the console: https://familycotomovies.000webhostapp.com/

I see the 500 error but not sure why it shows / what it means sadly.
Maybe try How to enable error reporting in php

Or hire a developer to assist you.

Hey guys,

since nearly two weeks I’m faced with the error #9001 when connecting to PHPMyAdmin. Queries which are included in my website do not work also. Any ideas or solutions?

Thanks a lot!

Bildschirmfoto 2021-11-01 um 17.36.22

You can make a new database and upload any backups you’ve got sadly as it would appear there is a small percentage of corrupt or failed databases that aren’t recoverable.

Hello,

I’m having problems connecting to my database for already a few days ago…
This is my URL: https://livrodereceitasstorage.000webhostapp.com/
I don’t use it as a website, only for file storage of PHP script and online database for my personal projects, but since a few days ago I can´t connect anymore to my database, I really liked to get at least a backup of them…

When I’m able to connect to phpMyAdmin, I get this error message:
Captura de ecrã 2021-11-01 175148
Can someone please tell me what is happening and help me to get my databases back, please?

Thanks in advance for all of the help given.

You can make a new database and upload any backups you’ve got sadly as it would appear there is a small percentage of corrupt or failed databases that aren’t recoverable.

Thanks for the reply.

So from your side, can’t you recover even a small part of it?
Or retrieve the corrupted files?

It’s sad to lose a database like this, and trust a website to save a database, and then later know it is corrupted.

We can’t access it at all as it has failed, so you’ll need to make a new database sadly.
Free learners are to keep regular backups, you’d be crazy not to on any free hosting service nevermind paid.

Our advice would be currently to make a new database should you need to continue using your website and upload any backups you’ve taken previously.
000webhost do not keep any backups anywhere of any user files / user DB therefore we are unable to provide any assistance with this.
Users are urged to keep regular backups on our free hosting and any free hosting as you’d be crazy not to due to server failure / inactivity deletion etc.

Same issue. Creating new database doesn’t help. http://ectimo.comule.com.

1 Like

The new one you’ve created is working fine for me?

This topic was automatically closed after 10 days. New replies are no longer allowed.