DataBase Errors in my 000webhostapp website

Hello. Please I need help on my 000webhost blog. Whenever am working on my blog like uploading of plugins, creating and deleting of post then my page loads and bring install wordpress

And whenever I try installing it I get ‘‘Database Error’’

So I found solution to it by installing it in my 000webhost cpanel so it worked. After it has showed up to 3 times and I repeated the same steps as mentioned {installing via cpanel} but today when it appeared I installed it via cpanel and when I refreshed my page , it’s still showing install WordPress. Please I need a permanent solution to this.

I just open my account like 4days ago I think and am facing much problem already.

My 000webhostapp URL is - gistsmedia

Please I will appreciate

So if I move to paid hosting site like hostinger, will i be limited with this problems also?

Will I still face database error problem in paid host?

Thank you for your reply also.

Yeah if you upgrade, Hostinger has no limitations on database so this will not be an issue at all.

You can take a look at plans here:

Using code 000_STARTER_OFFER you can grab 1 year for $28.70, 2 years for $30.53 and 4 years upfront paid for $38.02

This topic was automatically closed after 20 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.