Default domain showing not parked domain

My domain is xyz.tk

My default site name is
xyz.000webhostapp.com

In address bar, default name showing not parked name.

Please help me.

You have parked successfully and your website is working fine.

Thank you very much. I found that out in settings at wordpress url and site url box.

Now, chrome says it cannot verify wheteher my site is touchmark.tk or not. it says its nameservers are 000webhostapp.com so it is a unsafe website and not opening!

My site is showing unsafe. Please help.

No security errors here, what browser are you using?

Try this:

Your site should be accessed using HTTP not HTTPS

Please check that HTTP is within your site URL and if not then correct HTTPS to HTTP within it.

Also I’d recommend installing the plugin called Force HTTP which you can search and install for else

If you’d like to use HTTPS then visit www.Hosting24.com, get some shared hosting, a dedicated IP address and install an SSL certificate and you’ll be able to correctly and securely use SSL features - unless you are exchanging credit card information there isn’t much need for it on a WordPress site for example however.

Thank you very much for your time.
Will you take the truble in explaining to me why HTTPS cannot be used?
I think that HTTPS is the security isuue i am facing when opening my posts from my friends mobile browsers like Chrome or Opera Mini. If the browsers cannot access the site’s sub pages in https then most browsers show error! specially chrome shows like a strikethough https in red!

HTTPS cannot be truly used because free hosting does not give you 1) dedicated IP address nor 2) installation of SSL certificate

HTTP is free and can be used by all users.

HTTPS may function in a limited capacity from the 000webhostapp.com URL but this is a server function only and should not be used in the creation or coding of your site.

If you’d actually like to use HTTPS if you are processing credit card information - head over to Hosting24.com and signup and ask for a dedicated IP address on your hosting and then follow your SSL certificate instructions to assign it.