Deleted site, redirect the domaine name

Hello,

I created the site art-laquesdecor on the account “jjapparencedesign” and made a redirection of the domain name art-laquesdecor.com
I created a separate account for “artlaquesdeco” (which is the real name of the site) on which I redid the site artlaquesdeco.
I deleted the site artlaquesdecor so that the site artlaquesdeco is the official site.
I am trying to redirect the domain name to the new site artlaquesdeco, but I can not. he replied that the domain name is already used. Is it possible to redirect the domain name to the correct site?
In google, when I type artlaquesdeco I come across the link of the old site that I deleted and, of course, he tells me that it no longer exists. and I do not find the new site.

I do not know if I’m clear.

Please try parking art-laquesdecor.com

Now? :slight_smile:

I did not understand what you mean?

the domains art-laquesdecor is LWS

the new site artlaquesdeco is 000webost and the old site artlaquesdecor is 000webhost

PLEASE TRY PARKING THE DOMAIN AGAIN ON YOUR ACCOUNT.
When I previously replied I removed the domain completely from the system so you should NOT get a rejection message upon parking it.

PLEASE CONFIRM.

Oh, I did not understand, I’ll try right away. Thank you !

Its good. I just have to wait for google to take it into account.

1 Like

I recently used the art-laquesdecor.com domain name for the artlaquesdeco site, after you removed the art-lquesdecor.com domain name from the webhost server.
Since then I have created a domain name that is more appropriate to the site. This domain name is art-laquedeco.com. So I put it in place of the domain art-laquesdecor.com and deleted the parkind art-laquesdecor.com.
Today I would like to make sure that you have removed the art-laquesdecor.com domain name again.
I ask because we have a problem referencing the new site that does not appear in the search engines while the old site, deleted, is still there as a site unavailable.

art-laquesdecor.com isn’t hosted at 000webhost.

https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/submit-url?pli=1

I know since I have removed it, I do not speak of the site, but the domain name that still drag.

Explain further>? :confused:

See posts higher, the beginning of the story of my two sites.

I don’t see http://art-laquedeco.com/ linked with any 000webhost site.

art-laquedeco.com appears to be unregistered - did you type this correctly?

So I re-explain.

The site artlaquesdeco currently online must be accessible by the domain name art-laquesdeco.com which is not the case.

For now we have access to the domain name art-laquesdecor.com on google while I made the change.

@ApparenceDesign Plz try now, i’ve fixed it for you.

If I write art-laquesdeco.com in the google search bar, I find the old erased site I created on my 000webhost account AppearanceDesign@gmail.com and of course it is empty.
If I write art-laquesdecor.com in the search bar of google, I find it, but it’s not normal. I want to find this site with art-laquesdeco.com because it is his final name and it is also the last domain name I created for the site artlaquesdeco installed on the 000webhost account of artlaquesdeco@gmail.com.

I see your website is not visible on google.
Either wait for google to crawl your website or submit your website to google using “Google Search Console”.
Upon submission, within few days your website should be visible in google.
Hope this make you clear.

Well, now he tells me that the site is not secure. I can not even login as an admin anymore.

That’s because you don’t have SSL certificate for your domain.
To get a free SSL certificate try this tutorial: