Discussion settings not taking effect even after saving

I was told this is a 000webhost “CACHE” problem?? But im still not sure

-first of i am on HOSTINGER

-i only use 000webhost to test codes and plugins…before adding on my HOSTINGER wordpress site

MY PROBLEM BELOW

ON MY WORDPRESS SITE:
*DISCUSSION “comment” SETTINGS ‘saved changes are not taking effect at all’ *

About the circled area in this screenshot: https://postimg.cc/4HvcbnDk

On the wordpress dashboard

Go to => settings => Discussions => “Other comment settings”.

Uncheck all boxes or change anything… And then save

You see that saved changes DO NOT take effect… i.e unchecked boxes still remains checked

Its like this on all my wordpress sites…is this a major wordpress problem?.. Ive tried two themes…same thing… I HAVE also tried deactivating all plugins. .etc

This is the link of my 000webhost site:

I was told this is a 000webhost “CACHE” problem?? But im still not sure

-first of i am on HOSTINGER

-i only use 000webhost to test codes and plugins…before adding on my HOSTINGER wordpress site

MY PROBLEM BELOW

ON MY WORDPRESS SITE:
*DISCUSSION “comment” SETTINGS ‘saved changes are not taking effect at all’ *

On the wordpress dashboard

Go to => settings => Discussions => “Other comment settings”.

Uncheck all boxes or change anything… And then save

You see that saved changes DO NOT take effect… i.e unchecked boxes still remains checked

Its like this on all my wordpress sites…is this a major wordpress problem?.. Ive tried two themes…same thing… I HAVE also tried deactivating all plugins. .etc

This is the link of my 000webhost site:

If it isn’t a cache issue then it is a WordPress issue - not a hosting issue that we can help with.
Try WordPress forums or run a fresh installation.

It is a cache issue… Cos its not happening on my hostinger site… Pls how do i clear cache??

-i cant run a fresh install because i would lose everything

-can you please give me a plugin suggestion to clear all the wordpress + plugin cache ?

Cache issue would be likely local on your computer/browser you can clear browser data/cache/history etc.
I would suggest talking with your script developer/plugin author etc as we can’t provide assistance on third party issues only actual hosting problems.
Running a fresh installation would likely resolve the issue as it works on Hostinger from the sounds of it.

How do i run a fresh installation without losing anything on the website?

Cos I already tried it on different phones and browsers…same thing…

This problem is ONLY on 000webhost … My other friends on other hosts have theirs running perfectly,

Pls is there any other option aside running a fresh wordpress installation… Because i fear i may lose all data if i do this

. …

I cld also give you login details to go in and check it out for me please…

Support on hostinger they are not responding btw …

Support on Hostinger are unlikely to help with free hosting websites.
You can send your details and I can have a look when there is time.
Choose a secure random password.

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.