DNS Error - Registro.br

Hi,
I’m trying to setup DNS for my website, but i’m getting error:
Servidor DNS Master: Pesquisa recusada

Anyone know how to fix?

Contact your domain registrar and ask them about your problem as it is not related to 000webhost.

Hi
Its from Registro.br

Yes, you should contact their support and ask them about that as 000webhost is not related to registro.br
In mean time, you can purchase a domain from Hostinger, and you won’t get 000webhost’s ads on your website :wink:

Hi @mariante!

000webhost has been abused by a lot of malicious people, therefore it is possible that your registrar has blocked access to our Name Servers. You could try a CNAME pointing instead:

Hello!
I contact REGISTRO.BR and they said that “PESQUISA RECUSADA” it’s because of a non configurated dns host by 000webhost.com
And when i try to park my domain i get :

How to solve?

I have whitelisted it for you, try again now :slight_smile:

I contact REGISTRO.BR and they said that “PESQUISA RECUSADA” it’s because of a non configurated dns host by 000webhost.com

We have no problems with our Name Servers. Try these ones instead:

NS01.000WEBHOST.COM
NS02.000WEBHOST.COM

Thanks NGiNX and ckhawand !
I’m now Waiting for nameservers, maybe 2 hours from now works! Already changed on registrar website.

Other question, my website invistaemseusonho 000webhostapp com doesnt open in my gf iphone 4s, any solutions?
Thanks a lot!

1. Check if you have written the address correctly.

2. Please clear your browser cache, turn on/off your mobile data and try again

Website invistaemseusonho.000webhostapp.com does not exist in our database. Please re-check the URL.

Sorry, my mistake, isnt invistaemseusonho, its investidor 000webhostapp com

Your website loads fine from here…

Please post screenshots of your issue. What error(s) do you get?

This one and…

And this (including www.)

000webhost no longer supports www in front of subdomains.

I am not sure why the website doesn’t load on your browser though :confused: Did you cleared the browser cache?

Thank you mate!
Can close now

You’re welcome :blush:

Did the nameservers issue work?