Domain already parked - Website archived

I want to park my domain (gizem.ga) to my website (hxzpbqxycjnlhcokzskg.000webhostapp.com). But i am getting this error. Please help

gizem.ga is linked to a previously deleted account/website.

I have asked developers to remove the virtual link between gizem.ga and the deleted site to allow you to park this again to your new site.

Developer ETA for this type of action is sadly around 1 month+, so it would likely be faster for you to host at another free host more quicker or upgrade to Hostinger as the parking issue won’t be an issue there. Apologies.

Thank you for reply. I am using worse domain for now. If developers can fix it, i will use gizem.ga. Also Hostinger is not free or i do not know. Can you help to do it please?

The ETA for a domain to be unparked is around 1 month+ the domain is added to their ticket of domains to resolve, it will likely be a month or more before resolved.

Hostinger is paid services, the domain won’t be a problem there as different infrastructure,

This topic was automatically closed after 43 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.