Domain does not redirects to www subomain but redirects to no-www domain after migrating - continuation

As I wrote, I did what was in the thread Domain does not redirects to www subomain but redirects to no-www domain after migrating but it still does not work.

I have already changed the DNS addresses of my registrar twice. IP addresses and A records are determined on the DNS server side of the domain. On the domain registrar side, such IP addresses are not assigned, only the main DNS addresses.

You must contact your registrar, and ask them what I have told you in my previous post. Then you can park your domain again.

This problem is not in 000webhost’s control.

My registrar says otherwise: “IP addresses and A records are set on the DNS server side of the
domain, not on the domain registrar side. If you have been posting changes to your hosting provider, then you may have experienced such situations.” and “This is not a problem on the domain registrar side, only on the server side, and we are unable to do so because you do not have a domain server for us.”

1. Please unlink your domain from 000webhost cPanel (unlink the www one first).

2. Delete the NS from your registrar cPanel.

3. Wait around 30 minutes. Then try to park your domain again.

If it doesn’t work, I’ll forward this to administrators, however we know customers who experienced this problem before, and clearing the DNS from registrar solved the problem. :confused: We’ll try whatever we can.

We are sorry for inconvenience :sweat:

Using your registrar, revert nameservers to default, ensure all DNS records are deleted and removed.
Now set your nameservers to the above ns01 and ns02, give it 24 hours and flush your DNS out.

ce-siofer.pl as well as www.ce-siofer.pl should work fine.

I did this:

1. Unlink my domain from 000webhost cPanel (unlink the www one first).
  2. Delete the NS from my registrar cPanel and i have restored the default nameservers,
  3. Wait around 30 minutes.
  4. I parked the domain in 000webhost cPanel (link the www one first).
  5. I have configured the nameservers to the above NS01.000WEBHOST.COM and NS02.000WEBHOST.COM in registrar panel.
  6. I waited 24 hours
    Unfortunately, it still does not work.

The www is still pointing to the old servers.

I have forwarded this issue to administrators.

Who is your registrar?

@olek Until administrators are replying, could you please try a CNAME pointing, and see if it is working?

Follow this tutorial, on Point domain section, to accomplish it:

You must contact registrar and tell them to completely flush your DNS records on your account.

Set your nameservers to default, then visit DNS records advanced and DELETE ALL RECORDS, A RECORDS, EVERY RECORD DELETE IT.

Set your domain to ns1.hosting24.com and ns2.hosting24.com wait a little bit of time, go have some tea and a biscuit.

Now return and revert to registrar again, and now back to ns01.000webhost.com and ns02.000webhost.com

Using Google DNS, flush your DNS and then if needed wait up to 24 hours.

With some registrars I’ve had to call before and get them to manually erase hidden DNS records, it is up to them to fix issues on their end.

My registrar is hekko.pl

I will try to do this tutorial

Please do reply the results :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, clearing DNS records at the registrar panel did not help. Still the site of the ce-siofer with www does not work.

@olek

Could you please try to park your domain again? I think it has been fixed :slight_smile:

Yes, but it still does not work. Maybe it will take some time to wait?

I have re-forwarded this issue to administrator, insisting to find a fix for it.

We are really sorry for inconvenience :sweat:

Have you tried a CNAME point?

I do not know if the administrator intervention or my CNAME entry in the registrar panel
caused that the www redirected to the www without. It’s not perfect but it could be :slight_smile: Thank you

@olek

UPDATE: Admins have fixed the problem, but it takes 24 hours for DNS to refresh world wide. No need for CNAME anymore :wink: