Domain help needed

Hello! I am trying to connect a custom domain to a free webhost account. The custom domain also had e-mail services on it so, as far as I understand, I can’t use the Nameservers instructions without messing up the e-mail service. The domain is through enom and they stated that I needed to enter my @ and www as the site name I have with 000webhost (innerholisticpeace.000webhost.com) and select URL Frame as the option. That is working okay, but the domain name is showing in the page name title and I am thinking this might also affect SEO listings. I tried choosing CNAME (instead of URL Frame) and, after typing my custom domain name in the address bar, it changed to the 000webhost name. Ideally, I would like to be able to type the custom domain name, have it stay that way, and have the page name in the tab be reflected accurately (Home, Contact Us, etc instead of the domain name), and have SEO listings work. Is this possible with the situation I describe? If so, can someone help advise me on how to make it happen? Thank you in advance!

Luckily for you, domain parking has been reintroduced.
I recommend using CloudFlare for SSL

This topic was automatically closed after 4 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.