Domain Parked and URL Problem!

I have parked my domain here but when I am trying to build my website using my domain in build a website section my URL is not showing up. I need to work it this

• I have parked my custom domain at your site
  • Now I want to use my own custom domain with your free web hosting
  • At the moment when I try to build a new website my domain doesn’t showsup in URL section
  • I dont want to use my domain as a subdomain
  • Its simple my domain n your hositng

Hi @couturierpk
What is the domain in question?

couturier.com.pk is my domain

Delete your parked domain and try again after park it. I hope it would help :slight_smile:

Use this as a reference

1 Like

I have tried it delete everything and made a new but still problem exists. I need you to kindly understand I dont want to link any of your site site to mine my domain will work standalone on your hositng

I understand and try follow what @supun has said :slight_smile:

To wich app are you trying to park it?

I have parked it here on 000webhost. Domain is my own as mentioned above and service is yours. I want to use your free hosting for my domain

Yes, what is your email?

couturierpk@gmail.com

You have got no website on your account…

Point http://couturier.com.pk/ to ns01.000webhost.com and ns02.000webhost.com

Then within 000webhost.com, set web address and park your domain couturier.com.pk

Then link it to your 000webhostapp URL :slight_smile:

You NEED a 000WEBHOSTAPP URL subdomain existing alongside your website at all times.

1 Like

Yes you are right I want to create my own website on domain with your service instead creating xyz.000webhost.com and linking it to my domain

1 Like

Alright make your site like couturier.000webhostapp.com

SET WEB ADDRESS and use couturier.com.pk

LINK IT to your 000webhostapp URL

Then just do not give out the 000webhostapp URL to anyone, only give out couturier.com.pk

Make sure to configure any scripts to use couturier.com.pk so nobody apart from you will know 000webhostapp URL exists.

1 Like

OK thats workable but it will always display in search bar I guess and can you please eleborat the scripts part

In addition to above I just remade a website and linked it but its still not working with my domain

Seems to work

its working with ooowebhost domain but not when i type my own domain n open it

I used your domain,
I suggest waiting for dns to propagate.

1 Like