Domain setup Question

I’ve Tried to setup my domain hamradiotv.tk as the main . But instead you get yourusername.oowebst.com and I was trying to use park domain. What am i doing wrong . I’m just returning to the service . Note i have not seup the the site yet. was hoeing to get some help first

signed
kf4bog

Seems you’ve managed to successfully park it :smiley:

http://hamradiotv.tk

I can see you are using WordPress

Please read

When i try to even move data over i still get the error message .

Good day! Could you please post your website name or the 000webhostapp address of it?

Seems you’ve changed the domain back to Freenom nameservers :frowning:

I see you’ve moved to alternative hosting :slight_smile:

Closing for now! :smiley:

update : If you try to use the park/point domain your wordpress website will not show of user.tk the only way it will work if if you use the website rewarding on the domain service side of thing

The website address can be configured in Wordpress database. We’re not yet sure if you want to use our hosting provider still or if you want to migrate to another one; what is your choice? :slight_smile:

If you want to keep using our service, we kindly ask you to park or point your domain to your site following the below tutorial. After doing so, please reply here so we can configure your new URL in Wordpress database.

I have the domain parked now. but when i try to just use hamradiotv.tk it go’s to weather2000.000webhostapp.com how can fix it so it just go’s to hamradiotv.tk ?

Hello. I see it’s already done. Please clear your browser cache and load your site again if the issue persists :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for all your help. Have a nice weekend.