Donetsk Inactive

Website is no longer available. The authors have deleted this site.

1st. Why is my site deleted without any notes? How to restore my site?
2nd. I tried to create a new account, but I can not create the database. After creating the password to the database is not valid, I tried to change the password, it does not help. The total size of all the data in the database was 2 megabytes per sql.
Work with databases now only for money?
I would like to know if there will be a restoration of my site, why it was deleted, whether your service will work for free up to 1 GB as it was before.

If you can provide your 000WEBHOSTAPP URL - I can check deletion logs.
I can’t find any sites via custom domains or email addresses if they’ve already been deleted.

Inactive users are considered inactive if they do not log into our panel for more than 3 months.
Users are given 7 days via email, sometimes this is missed sadly in spam or out of date contact information.
Users are repsonsible for taking regular backups and logging into the control panel regularly.

See more information here: Inactive Users Information

If you provide your full 000WEBHOSTAPP URL I can certainly check to make sure it has been removed?

1GB disk usage and 1GB MYSQL / 200 tables limit yes.

000WEBHOSTAPP URL was ls29.000webhostapp

So I’ve checked and it was deleted on the 4th October 2019 as per our policy on Inactive Users.

Users must login to our control panel regularly to maintain active status - using FTP doesn’t count, only logging into our control panel keeps your account in active status.

One week prior to deletion our system sent an email out to the registered account and gave the link to cancel deletion and login to our panel, but there was no response to this so the account was automatically removed on the 4th, it may have been you missed it or it went to spam.

Users are ultimately 100% responsible for ensuring they have regular backups of THEIR DATA.
000webhost accepts no responsibility for data loss as agreed within the terms agree upon signup.
Part of the terms of service you agree to upon signup to under section 5 is you agree to keep backups and accept the risk and loss of your content by any means.

You are free to create a brand new account, then upload your content again, be aware that free subdomains cannot be reused for security reasons.

Thanks!

The problem is that I can not create the database. After creating the password to the database is not valid, I tried to change the password, it does not help. I created an account, the database could not be created, I tried to delete the account, it did not work either.

I’ve created a test database on your site ls0029 let me know if you are able to create a new one now?

Thanks. I’ll try.
Meanwhile I’ve looked folder spam for your note and I’ve not found it.

This topic was automatically closed after 28 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.