E-Mail Forwarding Not Working

I created a website through webhost last year which came with three E-mails. Now, they are not working and/or have been disabled saying I need to upgrade to have E-mail accounts.

I specifically chose webhost for my needs and now you are taking them away unless I upgrade.

I will not be renewing my website unless this is resolved.

Thank you.

Like I said before you don’t pay for this service it is a completely free service, please revert to registrar management and set your MX for a free email provider there

OK. Let me rephrase that: Why are the E-mails I set up with the service I subscribed for not working now? How do I get them to work/forward again? I sincerely apologize, I’m a bit on the technically illiterate side with this. Thank you much!

I went into my website profile and the MX option states it requires an upgrade to premium. Back to original question: Why are the E-mails I set up with the service I initially subscribed for not working now? How do I get them to work/forward again? Thank you!

The free service provided mail forwarding (for users who had it setup it will continue to work - BUT many mail services have blacklisted us - so it may appear it isn’t working as the emails aren’t being received in the destination inbox) The best work around is a free work around - revert to DNS management at your domain registrar, there you can set the MX record for free.

Just looked to “revert to DNS Management.” I’m not seeing the option in my dashboard. The only option that mentions DNS requires an upgrade.

What domain is this regarding?
We don’t sell domains as such so if you own like higherlandgroup.co.uk, you would have purchased it via a domain registrar like Hostinger, GoDaddy, Namecheap.

You need to login to your domain registrar to revert to their default nameservers to use their DNS options of MX records.

(If you wanted DNS management with our services yes you’d need to upgrade to Hostinger) but you can just revert to your current registrar to use their DNS management.

If you have existing email forwarding setup then note that many providers including these block our mailings sadly.

Mail.com
Yahoo.com
GMX
ProtonMail
AOL Mail
Comcast
BTInternet
Yandex
Tutanota

I just spoke with GoDaddy, they told me I need to know the IP address of my websites and then they can perform the email forwarding. The rep I spoke with told me there were several IP’s and he didn’t know which one to use and did not wish to crash our sites.